Insurances we are providers for:
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL RETIRED PEEHIP SUBSCRIBERS: We will continue to accept PEEHIP insurance policies as they transition to United Healthcare. If you are concerned about your physical therapy coverage, please speak with one of the receptionists to clarify your benefits.
*If you have insurance through a small company that is not listed above, it’s best to check with us and we can verify whether or not we are providers.
*We can treat Worker’s Compensation patients! Just give us the contact information for your case manager and the case number and we will check for authorization.
We offer private pay rates for PT treatment.
Dry needling is covered by BCBS of Alabama in some cases. Talk to your therapist about dry needling and insurance coverage!
Please fill out the following forms and bring them to your 1st visit. If you do not have access to a printer, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete them in the clinic. Please also bring a list of current medications (including OTC meds, supplements, and vitamins), dosage, how often you take them, and how they are administered (ie oral.”)
If you have neck pain: Neck Disability Index (NDI)
If you have back or hip pain: Oswestry
If you have knee or ankle pain: Lower Extremity Functional Scale (LEFS)
If you have shoulder, elbow, or wrist pain: QuickDASH
When you Call for an Appointment
- We will ask for your name, contact number, diagnosis, insurance provider, physician name, whether you are bringing your script or if the doctor’s office will fax it
- Because we see patients one-on-one and we try to keep you with one therapist, it can be difficult to schedule. If your doctor prescribed treatment once a week or more, go ahead and ask to schedule multiple appointments.
- We will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs! Please tell us if you are a post-surgical patient.
What to Expect at Your 1st Visit
- We will likely ask you to come a few minutes before your appointment to make sure you have all of the forms filled out and that you are ready at your scheduled time.
- We recommend wearing or bringing loose clothing that can expose the body part that we are evaluating. We do have gowns and extra shorts as well as draping sheets to keep you modest. Please wear or bring supportive shoes for exercise.
- We schedule 45 minutes to 1 hour for evaluations. Plan to be here up to 1 ½ hours in case the therapist recommends a modality for afterwards.
- Bring your driver’s license and insurance card for us to make copies, and your list of medications (including OTC, supplements, and vitamins) with dosage, how often you take them, and how they are administered.